An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team based in Crewe!
The successful candidate must have experience using Sage and be competent to work on their own. The duties involve posting and allocating bank transactions, invoice reconciliation, record keeping. daily credit control and invoicing our customers daily.
- Matching of Supplier Invoices to Purchase Orders / Delivery Notes
- Supplier statement reconciliation’s
- Resolve any Pricing queries with Procurement Department
- Issue Sales Invoices to Customers
- Credit Control
- Post daily bank transactions
- Daily Bank Reconciliation’s
- Submission of monthly supplier payment run for Manager approval
- Monthly Payroll
- Adhoc Reporting
- Prepare and assist external auditors in all aspect of year end reporting
- Highly motivated
- A comprehensive understanding of Sales and Purchase Ledger requirements
- Sage experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- The attitude and ability to meet challenging deadlines
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.823A0BAC8.email@example.com