Our client is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Office as a member of their administration team.
As an office administrator your duties would include assisting the team across a variety of administrative duties. You’d be expected to carry out file maintenance, telephone duties, invoices, among other administrative duties.
The role of Administration Assistant will see you:
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support when necessary
- Receive, log, direct and relay all telephone, answering machine, e mail and fax messages
- Maintain the general filing system and file all relevant correspondence accordingly
- Management of all property keys entering and leaving office
- Confidence with communication; both verbally and written with a professional and compassionate demeanour
- An accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Developed organisational, administrative and monitoring skills
- IT Skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases
- Demonstrate an understanding of enthusiasm to help build and be part of a growing organisation
- Commitment to providing an excellent customer service with high standards of quality
- An enthusiastic and positive personality
Hours: 8am till 4pm
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.31B0CFA53.firstname.lastname@example.org