KPI Recruiting are currently recruiting an Operations Support role to work with our client Ellesmere Port. This role is a part time position covering a maternity leave. Working an afternoon shift from 1pm – approximately 6pm.
The following is a list of the main activities for the position but it is not an exhaustive List:
– Ensuring all drivers briefed and debriefed dail
– Printing and distributing driver paperwork
– Preparing driver infringement reports and discussing with drivers
– General Administration and Clerical Duties
– Scanning / Filing of POD’s
– Data Input and Validation
– Operational Reports including KPI reports, OTIFs etc
– Processing of drivers’ paperwork including timesheets, PODs etc
– Supporting Field Operations
– Call Centre Support and co-ordination for team working in the field
– Ensuring planned delivery schedule is completed and adjusted if necessary
Skills / Attributes
Highly organised individual with sound clerical experience and strong administrative skills
Computer Literate – experience working with MS Office suite necessary, experience in order management systems or ERP systems beneficia
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Good communications skills with an ability to tailor messages to specific audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and challenging environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
Logistics/Supply Chain experience is an advantage but not essentialiaising with customers as require
Please note; Due to the location of this client, own transport would be essential.
To apply for this job email your details to RachelP.01E4EA340.firstname.lastname@example.org