Our client, a successful and rapidly expanding Company based in Crewe have an opportunity for an Administrator.
Your role as Administrator will involve working closely with team, carrying out all administration support, handling incoming calls, responding to email queries and up-dating the CRM system.
Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Covering office reception
- Maintaining office security by verifying visitors before giving access to site
- Signing visitor and contractors against the company medical questionnaire.
- Completion of temporary hours
- Matching of POD’s, PO’s and invoicing
- Creating purchase orders
- General filing duties
- Control and ordering of stationary supplies
- Experience in previous office work
- Experience in Excel and Word
- Ability to multi task/prioritise tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Flexibility with regards to hours
Hours: 7.30am – 5pm
Due to location driving is essential
If you are looking for temporary or permanent positions please contact Safina on 01782712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.01F693DD0.email@example.com