I am seeking a bright, driven and self motivated individual to join a small family run business where you will act as the administration support to the team of 3.
- Ensure that all data is accurately recorded
- Checking stock records and allocating stock
- Supporting with any procurement administration
- Prepare the documentation
- Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects where necessary
This is a new role and would be well suited to someone who enjoys a varied position, experience within a stock/ merchandising or procurement capacity would be advantageous for this role.
- Computer literate, Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible team worker
Hours of work 8 – 5 Monday – Friday
Please Call Lily, 01782 712230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.325111A63.email@example.com