New Opportunity Available!
I have various positions based in Stoke and Crewe for experienced Stock and Inventory Roles! These are varying shifts Days/ Nights and we need people with exceptional attention to detail, someone who enjoys a varied, busy and fast paced role to be part of an ever expansing firm who have seen exceptional growth throught 2020.
The perfect candidate will be a bright, driven and self motivated individual to join a large team where you will be expected to count stock, allocate stock, complete stock checks and inventory lists. This is a great opportunity to work for the largest FMCG in Crewe who have expanded beyond belief and have exceeded all targets set and they are looking for like minded, career focused individuals who are keen to expand their knowledge and skill set, work to deadlines and targets and set timescales.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in hearing more about the role, duties will be;
- Ensure that all data is accurately recorded
- Checking stock records and allocating stock
- Supporting with any procurement administration
- Prepare the documentation
- Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects where necessary
This is a new role and would be well suited to someone who enjoys a varied position, experience within a stock/ merchandising or procurement capacity would be advantageous for this role.
- Computer literate, Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible team worker
Hours of work are either 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am
Please Call Lily, 01782 712230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.525BC9415.firstname.lastname@example.org