Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Your role will be to lead and develop the day to day operations of the service, ensuring that high-quality, person centered support is delivered within your service area. Leading your staff teams you will ensure they are fully supported and equipped to do their job. A core element of your job will be getting the best from your teams, ensuring they have the necessary skills and expertise to support the people they care for.
You will work to the standards set internally (by Bolton Cares) and externally (for example, by the Care Quality Commission and Local Authority) and ensure services are well lead, safe, caring, effective and responsive. You will strive to attain outstanding CQC ratings or internal QA reports.
You will be a role model in leading good practice and developing excellence through observational practice and developing a learning culture within your services.
- Promote equality and diversity and ensure the service is sensitive to people’s culture, age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation and disability.
- Treat everyone with dignity, sensitivity and respect and demonstrate this through your leadership style.
- Demonstrate and set high standards of personal and professional behaviour and create a culture of professionalism within your team.
- Be warm, caring, friendly, trustworthy, honest and reliable and promote this behavior within your team.
- Promote a culture of openness, learning and accountability.
- Develop your own learning, seek new experiences and welcome feedback from others.
- Have a ‘can do’ and solution-focused approach to problem solving and service development.
- NVQ level 4/5 in care and management or equivalent
KPI Care is the leading healthcare recruiter. Our commitment is to provide a quality service and offer our expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our aim is to deliver an excellent and evolving recruitment process that is frequently adapted to the demands of the industry.
Our consultants utilise their skills and carefully select the right candidates when filling your temporary and permanent recruitment needs. We offer an exceptional training programme to all our candidates and ensure we provide an excellent service.
#KPICare #KPI #Care #Manager #Healthcare #Socialcare #Nursing #Recruitment #Job
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.01C787E00.firstname.lastname@example.org