Care Assistant | Older Adults | Days & Night Shifts | Nursing & Care Home Settings
KPI Care Manchester are looking to recruit Care Assistants that are passionate about delivering person centred care to older adults within Care and Nursing Home settings
We have a number of clients in the area that are looking for Care Staff to work Day & Night shifts, to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate and meet the following criteria
- Maintain health of all service users
- Assist with any personal care required.
- Administrate medication if you have the necessary training to do so
- Assist the service user in getting dressed and getting them ready for the day/night
- Prepare any food and drink
- Ensure you are following all manual handling policies are being adhered too
- Adhere you are following all health and safety rules and regulations
What skills & experience do i need to apply for this role
- You need to be eligible to work in the UK
- 6 months minimum work experience in the UK
- Ideally you would have undergone mandatory training within the last 12 months but this is not essential as we are able to offer training as part of our induction programme.
Why Choose KPI Care?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing training and development
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s Apply)
- Enviable portfolio of clients & assignments
If you feel like this is a new challenge you would like to start or you are an experienced carer and want a change, then please do apply for this role today and one of our consultants will be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.71C4B4FB7.email@example.com