Healthcare Assistant | Care Worker | Support Worker | Health and Social Care
Are you a Care Assistant with 3 months experience?
Are you a Care Assistant looking for extra shifts to supplement your current hours?
If you answered yes to these questions, contact the team today.
We can find work to suit your availabilty – we can offer work from 1 shift to 5 per week (working time dependent).
Hours are to suit too – With Days, short and long and Nights too.
- Enabling the individuals, you will support to make informed choices
- Supporting Individuals to live a fulfilled and meaningful life by offering person centred care and support
- Supporting with basic life skills such as cooking, budgeting, socialising.
- Report writing / Daily Logs in accordance with our client’s protocol
- Prompting and administration of medication
- Supporting at mealtimes
- There may be elements of personal care at times
What skills & experience do i need to apply for this role?
- You need to be eligible to work in the UK
- 3 months minimum previous care experience
- You must have a genuine passion for making a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults
- Ideally you would have undergone mandatory training within the last 12 months, but this is not essential as we are able to offer training as part of our induction programme.
Where will I be working?
- You will be based in various client’s services that are located within the local area.
- Residential care and Nursing homes
- They may vary in size due to the needs of the individuals within that service
- Some services may contain both male and females who require support
Why Choose KPI Care?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing training and development
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s Apply)
If you feel like this is an opportunity to good to miss and you have the experience needed, then Apply today by sending your CV to and one of our consultants will be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
#kpicare #healthcare #makingadifference #careworker #supportworker #loveyourjob
To apply for this job email your details to Andrewp.12541FCF1.email@example.com