Would you like to make a difference? Do you have experience in care? Can you help support someone through their day?
If so then KPI Care are looking for individuals who can deliver person centred care and support to the individuals our client supports.
*Various Day and Night Shift patterns available
- Enabling the individuals, you will support to make informed choices
- Supporting Individuals to live a fulfilled and meaningful life by offering person centred care and support
- Supporting with basic life skills such as cooking, budgeting, socialising.
- Report writing / Daily Logs in accordance with our client’s protocol
- Prompting and administration of medication
- Supporting at mealtimes
- There may be elements of personal care at times
What skills & experience do i need to apply for this role?
- You need to be eligible to work in the UK
- 3 months minimum previous care experience
- You must have a genuine passion for making a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults
- Ideally you would have undergone mandatory training within the last 12 months, but this is not essential as we are able to offer training as part of our induction programme.
Where will I be working?
- You will be based in various client’s services that are located within the local area.
- Residential care and Nursing homes
- They may vary in size due to the needs of the individuals within that service
- Some services may contain both male and females who require support
Why Choose KPI Care?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing training and development
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s Apply)
If you feel like this is an opportunity to good to miss and you have the experience needed, then Apply today and the team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #careworker #supportworker #care #assistant
To apply for this job email your details to Andrewp.625C72036.firstname.lastname@example.org