An amazing opportunity has become available for a Catering Assistant to join the team at one of our Clients prestigious sites
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Basic food preparation
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe
- Assist in the hygienic and economic preparation of food
- Maintain clean and hygienic catering facilities
- Comply with health and safety requirements in the kitchen and other catering areas
- Clean and wash-up in all areas of the catering service
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Have great people skills
- He passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.11E565BF1.firstname.lastname@example.org