We are currently urgently looking for experienced HGV Class 2 / LGV Cat.C Drivers to work for our major client based in Stoke on Trent. This will be working for a very well established local company.
You will be required to hold HGV Class 2 (LGV Cat.C) licence and have a provable work history using the licence within the last year.
A digital tachograph and valid CPC Qualification is also an essential requirement.
Other potential details include:
- Driver Inductions completed upon registration
- On-going shifts available
- Can get shifts to suit home life work can be only three times per any one week
- Day or Night on offer
- Multi-drop deliveries
- Handball will be included in this position
This position will also turn into a Full Time Position for the right candidate.
We have numerous positions available to suit the following;
Class 1, Class 2, 7.5 Tonne we currently deal with the major blue chip companies in Stoke On Trent
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence – Category C and C + E
To apply for this job email your details to JohnS.81F4490B8.email@example.com