I am recruiting for someone to join an extremely prestigious client based in Sandbach who is looking for someone to manage their beautiful clinic set in the heart of Sandbach town. The Clinic Coordinator, is the first point of contact for patients, maintaining and developing all patients on their Clinic journey. This role is the most important within the team, the Face of the Clinic supporting a professional team in the smooth running and growth of the clinic.
- Welcome the patient, offering their favorite drinks & taking coats / bags.
- Taking payments from patients for the therapists. The Aesthetician should hand you a prescription and a handover. You should try to upsell a gift voucher, remind clients to leave us a review on google & facebook as well as Phorest, ensure we have all their personal information and it is up to date and relevant for marketing. Their client record card should be complete and ticked completed. Re-book there next appointment.
- Writing new skincare plans if needed
- Clients who have bought new products, had a new treatment should have a follow up call. 7 day call back/ due date record sheet. These calls back should be done during the evening or weekend and the Clinic Co Ordinator should be on hand to help with calls if the Aestheticians are busy.
- Ensure waiting list is open & aim to fill.
- Taking bookings over the phone, via email, face to face & through social media. – Ckecking all platforms regulary
- Answering patient enquiries
- Complete the Guest eye View/ Cleaning check lists. There is an overall deep clean checklist to be done weekly along with the guest eye view. There is also a daily area checklist that you should check that the therapists have followed and sign off.
- Ensure the back office is kept tidy, any notes to handover should be added in the handover diary.
- Deal with complaints professionally and add to the complaints book. Escalate to Clinic Manager if needed
- The reception area should be impeccably clean and tidy at all times
- Marketing – as per guidance from the Clinic Manager including Social Media Platforms.
- Update Stock display, ensuing the product of the month and treatment of the month are well advertised.
- Re-Book deleted/ cancelled appointments.
- Exceptional customer care is your number 1 priority, including patient confidentiality.
- Assisting in keeping patient records up to date and all consents signed. Getting all clients out and put away.
As the first and last point of call for our patients, our Clinic Coordinator is the key employee for Clinic co-ordination and driving the business by selling our products and services. This key role involves meeting and greeting our patients and acting as host for their day, handling any questions or queries they may have and ensuring that their expectations are exceeded through the effective management of our Clinic Bookings System.
he ideal Clinic Coordinator will represent the brand in all aspects of behavior, from dress and language to attitude at work. If you believe strongly in delivering excellence through “constant and never-ending improvement” and relish the opportunity to “have fun, make money and be amazing!” then please apply today! LilyJ@kpir.co.uk or call me 01782 712 230
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.email@example.com