Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- £19/hour – 40.5 hours per week (3 long shifts – 1 supernumarary and a half shift!)
- Over £40k!
- Fantastic Nursing Home in Barry
Our Client; a fantastic independently run nursing home in Barry with an amazing reputation locally; is looking to recruit a highly driven Clinical Lead/Unit Manager to join their Management team. The home sets the highest standards for the care of residents with nursing needs in the area, providing specialist nursing for those in need of complex care.
We are looking for a talented Clinical Lead Nurse to support individuals with clinical care needs.
If you are someone who has the ability to take pride in supporting individuals to live happy and fulfilling lives then this position could be for you!
As a Clinical Lead, you will be involved in shaping and supporting the individuals to build self esteem and achieve their long and short term personal goals. You will also be central to leading a team of clinicians to deliver person centred clinical care.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support for individuals in all areas of their lives. These will cover the following areas:Person centred support planning
- Auditing and quality assurance
- Staff mentoring and people management
What you will need to do the role successfully
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Person centred approach.
- Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Great support planning skills.
- Good communications skills
- Experience in mentoring, training or supervising others (desirable)
- Degree, diploma in Nursing or equivalent (essential)
The successful candidate will work 2 long shifts in a clinical capacity, 1 long shift supernumarary.
If you would like to apply for this role please send an up to date CV to Melissa at KPI Care
This client is also looking for nurses due to expansion – £18.60/hour!!!!!!!!!!!!
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.31B11DE93.firstname.lastname@example.org