Commercial Accountants Assistant, Staffordshire £21,500
Hours of work 7.30 – 4.30pm (3pm finish Friday) – No weekend work!
I currently have a new opportunity has arisen for an individual who has a positive work ethic who has experience working within a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for;
- Preparing the invoicing import sheet
- Sending invoices out to customers daily and responding to any customer queries
- Processing refunds
- Assisting in processing cash allocation across all accounts and currencies
- Assisting with the monthly reporting process to ensure accurate and timely data is provided this will include job reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Involvement in bank reconciliations and completing daily tasks and reporting within financial deadlines.
- Participation in projects and contribute with perspectives on profitability, innovations, new business, and other matters as may be appropriate from time to time.
- Aiding as required to other senior members of the team
Skills required to be awesome:
- Related experience in a similar role is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
Please get in touch with Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.62614EB26.email@example.com