I have the pleasure of recruiting exclusively with my client who are an extremely sought after ever expanding firm in Crewe for a proactive and highly driven Commercial Business Partner to join this UK based Logistics Business. This is a critical role in leading and managing the business analytics team with Finance and other UK business units and you will determine, analyse, understand and interpret key business drivers and be accountable for performance measures, as well as developing high quality financial modelling to enable business decisions.
You will be expected to develop strong financial and business relationships across the group and will play a pivotal part in developing the P&L related reporting.
As our Commercial Business Partner, you will be expected to be accountable for:
- Becoming a role model for the wider commercial team through demonstrating excellent personal performance and effectiveness and professionalism
- Managing, and more critically, developing a direct report
- Driving our key metrics with your operations partners
- Developing insightful daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Be a critical business partner to the Finance department and commercial team peers, linking financial reporting to business performance to truly understand our trading performance in day, week, month, year to date and expectations for the rest of the year.
- Scenario modelling to understand and demonstrate risks and opportunities
- Build robust forecasting and budgeting models
- Preparation of commercial business cases for new business opportunities
- Preparation of written performance summary reports to the Group Exec Team and UK Retail Leadership Team
We will require you to:
- Have 3 years post qualification experience
- Must have either ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Power BI experience would be useful
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly analytical and logical approach
- Highly driven, proactive and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills essential – ability to appropriately liaise and develop relationships with all levels within a large business
- Highly resilient – there are a lot of processes to put in place and improvements to be made – we always strive to be better! You will be the type of person who thrives in a very fast-paced environment where you can use your skills to make improvements that really do make a difference
- Able and curious to quickly understand the drivers of the P&L within the retail business and then understand what this means for other business units including logistics and recycling. Strong excel and financial modelling skills Professionally qualified
To discuss this role in more detail please call Lily or Keeley on 01782 712 230 or email your CV to LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.32607B743.firstname.lastname@example.org