New Role – Crewe! IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE! COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
- Are you looking for a position to start immediately in the Crewe area on a temporary ongoing basis?
- Would you like to join a rapidly expanding local employer?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Previous warehousing/logistics experience?
We are currently working exlusively with a large logistics firm based in Crewe. You will be responsible for ensuring that any damaged/faulty goods coming into the warehouse are photographed, evidenced and that all information is recorded on to their internal WMS. Duties will include;
- Accurately recording information, photographing and documenting damages
- Liaising with various departments to relay information
- Updating internal records using their WMS
- Communicating with various teams and senior management to ensure that damages are recorded
- This is a very hands on role which will require lifting of products
If the role is of interest then please call Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.6253CB886.firstname.lastname@example.org