New Role – Crewe! IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE! COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
Are you looking for a position to start immediately in the Crewe area on a temporary ongoing basis?
Would you like to join a rapidly expanding local employer?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Previous warehousing/logistics experience?
If you have answered YES to the above then this is the role for you!!
We are currently working exlusively with a large logistics firm based in Crewe where you will be responsible for ensuring that any damaged/faulty goods coming into the warehouse are photographed, evidenced and that all information is recorded on to their internal WMS. This is a busy team where you will be expected to move good from the warehouse, check damages, record information and update records where required.
My client is a large FMCG who are one of the largest firms in Crewe, who are going through a sustainable period of growth and therefore require additional staff members to work within their business, ideally you will be confident, capable and professional and enjoy working in a team environment. This is an exceptional company to join who offer career progression and permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
Duties will include;
- Accurately recording information, photographing and documenting damages
- Moving goods from the warehouse and checking for damages
- Liaising with various departments to relay information and update records accordingly
- Updating internal records using their WMS so accurate typing is required
- You must be proficient on Microsoft packages and be confident using a PC
- Communicating with various teams and senior management to ensure that damages are recorded
- Proactive and professional
- A team player
- This is a very hands on role which will require lifting of products
- Based between the warehouse and office you will be an integral part of the team
If you are interested in this or any of our other roles then please get in touch with Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.925BCA099.email@example.com