****Forklift Truck Driver / Yard Assistant required in Malpas ****
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a large family owned business based on the outskirts of Nantwich, within their large Warehousing facility.
They are seeking FLT Counterbalance/Warehouse Operatives to join their growing team.
Own transport is required due to our clients location.
Successful FLT Counterbalance drivers will be:
- Driven by results
- Eager to learn
- Flexible when required
Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Operating an FLT Counterbalance within a fast-paced environment
- Loading, unloading and moving products
- Using WMS to update details
- Accurate picking of products within the warehouse
- Ensuring the integrity of all products is maintained
- Safe operation of Manual Handling Equipment
- Operation of a forklift truck to load & unload vehiclesOperation of the control system including intakes & loading
- To ensure all required data capture is logged correctly either manually or electronically
- To operate our WMS scanning bags in & out of the warehouse
- Carrying out/ assisting other members of the team with stock taking etc
- To ensure all duties are carried out in line with UFAS and NOPS regulations
Essential Required Skills:
- You must hold a valid in-date Counterbalance licence
Hours of work:
2pm – 10pm
Weekly rotating shifts
£10p/h which goes up to £10.47 after full training
Plus £5 shift allowance
Successful candidates must have good timekeeping, attendance and attitude and be able to work efficiently as part of a team. This is a varied role and they need somone who is quite hands on.
If you think you would be interested in this FLT Counterbalance role then please get in touch with Hannah firstname.lastname@example.org / 01782 712 230
To apply for this job email your details to Hannahp.7254418E7.email@example.com