My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the team!
The successful candidate is responsible for ensuring that the payment of customer invoices is within agreed payment terms.
- Maintaining proactive contact with customers to ensure invoices have been received, are accurate and clear for payment
- Ongoing audit and analysis of credit limits to mitigate the risk of exposure
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Set up new customer accounts accurately, in detail and prior to first invoice due date
- Make timely recommendations for preventative action where balances are outstanding and deemed “at risk”
- Make recommendations for legal action to collect monies owed if necessary
- Ensure notes and actions are clearly recorded in the credit control system
- Communicating and managing customer repayment plans as agreed with Credit Control Manager
- Consistently meet set targets and key performance indicators
- Raise & process credit requests
- At least 3 years Credit Control experience
- Confident communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong customer service abilities and an understanding of query ownership and resolution
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of skill in organising and prioritising
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for temporary or permanent positions please contact Safina on 01782712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.71CF6B967.firstname.lastname@example.org