Due to accelerated growth we have fantastic opportunities to join one of our large clients based in Northwich. We have a number of Credit Controller positions available to join one of the worlds leading International Tech based companies. Based from their modern offices on Gadbrook Park, Northwich, you will be joining an ambitious, proactive and fast moving company who reward staff for their talents.
Working as part of their large Accounting function, they are seeking Credit Controllers who have a proven track record of high performance and are positive in their approach with clients.
The company have two divisions within their Credit Control function.
The role will involve:
- Managing a large ledger within the overall Group structure
- Actively chasing overdue debtors for payment
- Working closely with relevant divisions within the business to provide customer support
- Reporting information for weekly and monthly teams
- Supporting Month End Reporting and closedown procedures
- Building relationships with clients
- Working to individual and team targets
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years credit control experience, possess a ‘can-do’ attitude and have excellent attention to detail.
Our client are seeking confident and effective communicators who can liaise with clients via phone and email and who can build long term, positive relationships.
Previous experience of working in a fast paced, multi-functional, finance environment would be highly desirable as well as previous experience of using an ERP system.
Advanced Excel skills for MI Reporting are essential.
The company offer excellent benefits and a proven fast track progression plan. They also offer an excellent bonus structure for achieving both individual and team targets.
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.823A33238.firstname.lastname@example.org