Due to accelerated growth we have a fantastic opportunity to join one of our large clients based in Northwich. They are seeking a French Speaking Credit Controller who will be responsible for liaising with a large well-known brand, working closely with their Paris office and French customers.
You will be joining one of the worlds leading International Tech based companies. Based from their modern offices on Gadbrook Park, Northwich, you will be joining an ambitious, proactive and fast moving company who reward staff for their talents.
Working as part of their large Accounting function, they are seeking a French Speaking Credit Controller who has a proven track record of high performance and are positive in their approach.
The role will involve:
- Managing a large ledger within the overall Group structure
- Actively chasing overdue debtors for payment via phone and email utilising French language skills
- Attending weekly meetings with senior management team to ensure debts are managed
- Allocating payments
- Working closely with relevant divisions within the business to provide customer support
- Reporting information for weekly and monthly targets
- Supporting Month End Reporting and closedown procedures
- Building relationships with clients
- Working to individual and team targets
The ideal candidate will be FLUENT IN FRENCH, have a minimum of two years B2B credit control experience, possess a ‘can-do’ attitude and have excellent attention to detail.
Our client is seeking a confident and effective communicator who can liaise with French clients via phone and email and who can build long term, positive relationships. Experience of working both UK and Overseas, dealing with INCOTERMS and Proof of Export would be advantageous.
Previous experience of working in a fast paced, multi-functional, finance environment would be highly desirable as well as previous experience of using an ERP system.
Advanced Excel skills for MI Reporting are essential.
The company offer excellent benefits and a proven fast track progression plan. They also offer an excellent bonus structure for achieving both individual and team targets.
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.123A36761.firstname.lastname@example.org