A market leading company, based in Manchester are looking to expand their team with a proactive, self-motivated and customer service driven candidate.
Working on a temp to perm basis, this is a great opportunity to join a successful company with a brilliant working environment!
- Assist and manage incoming calls into the office
- Coordinate orders and book work in with Customers
- Administrate booking paperwork
- Process Customer requirements and ensure system is updated at all stages with accurate information
- Maintenance of accurate customer reports
- Precise data entry
- Administrative support for operations as required
- Ability to communicate with customers, via telephone and email in a professional and proficient manner
- A positive and amenable character in challenging situations
- An excellent team player but also able to use initiative and work alone
- Have a flexible approach to the changing demands of the role
- Resourceful and a good decision maker
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 6.30
Please contact our office today on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.61E30C196.email@example.com