This is a great opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator. You’ll be part of an excellent working environment in which we provide continuous support, incentives for all staff and career progression.
- Answering and transferring calls to the relevant department
- Process Sales Orders with accuracy
- Receiving orders by telephone, email and fax and processing using SAP
- Ensure customers are informed of delivery dates and any changes to their order
- Input customer data in to the CRM
- Running daily and weekly progress reports
- Raise Quotes
- Various administration duties including scanning, typing, filing, photocopying and housekeeping of files
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner and email etiquette
- Exceptional organisational skills with ability to problem solve efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
Job Type: Temp to perm
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.01C6A1270.email@example.com