Are you looking for the next step in your customer service career? Or are you looking for a starting point in your career? A rare opportunity has arisen to join a well known, established company based in Crewe!!
Offering a competitive salary, great benefits, fun work environment and best in class training, development and career opportunities.
You will be required to assist customers with a wide range of queries which will involve taking inbound calls, corresponding via email, using in-house systems and problem solving whilst maintaining customer satisfaction is a major part of the role.
- Friendly professional manner
- Computer literate
- Telecommunications knowledge would be advantageous although not essential
- Organisational skills
- Team player as well as working independently
- Ability to organise own time and to prioritise when faced with multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills, especially on the phone or via email
- A can-do attitude
- Able to resolve queries independently and in a positive way so that our customers are always happy
Temp to perm!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.11E723581.email@example.com