KPI are looking for dedicated customer service advisors for their client in Crewe, Cheshire, on a temp-perm basis.
This is a Monday-Friday role with every other weekend, with shifts across 8-4, 9-5, 10-6, 11-7, 12-8. So you will need to be fully flexible.
- Booking clients’ deliveries in line with lead times, postcode matrix and survey requirements to ensure that the delivery is successful
- To contact customers by phone or email to avoid failing deliveries.
- To provide first contact delight to all customers (internal and external)
- Ability to organise own time and to prioritise when faced with multiple tasks.
- To save as many deliveries from failing as possible.
- Achieve personal and team KPI targets including Call Quality measures, efficiency and attendance.
- Be flexible to take on other reasonable duties as required by your team manager.
- Pro-actively respond to customer enquiries resolving the query with best solution for the customer.
- Taking inbound calls from customers and clients regarding a range of queries
- Recording and updating information accurately
- Offering solutions to any issues that might arise, to make sure that our clients and their customers are always happy
- Learning more about the support offered to clients and their customers and undertaking more ad-hoc duties as your knowledge and capabilities increase.
The ideal candidate:
Experience within a call centre or office based position, dealing with calls and emails
Experience/knowledge of the logistics industry
IT literate – Microsoft/excel
Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To enquire about our temporary and permanent office based roles, please contact Jaydene or Safina on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to JaydeneT.firstname.lastname@example.org