We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to customer enquiries and working to resolve these issues. Also to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Taking inbound calls
- Providing an outstanding experience for all customers
- Taking Customer enquiries/complaints over the phone and by email
- Advising UK and Export Customers of Stocks and Prices
- Chasing deliveries
- Order Inputting manually
- Order Inputting via Uploads – excel experience required
- Inputting Warranty, Faulty and Good Stock return requests
- Inputting credit requests for Customers
- General Office admin duties as required i.e. filing of PODs – locating of PODs for Customers
- Calling Customers to advise if there are delivery issues
- Liaising with other Departments as required Accounts, Transport, Warehouse, Heads of Sales etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience is preferred although not essential
- Experience and confidence in speaking to customers about products
- Highly organised with good time management
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.firstname.lastname@example.org