Due to continuous company success our leading client based in Crewe are looking for Customer Service Advisors.
The successful candidate will provide essential customer service by delivering a quality experience to customers and the delivery team by the effective resolution of all telephone queries. You are primarily focussed on preventing any failures to the customer.
- To contact customers by phone or email to avoid failing deliveries.
- To provide first contact delight to all customers
- To save as many deliveries from failing as possible
- Be flexible to take on other reasonable duties as required by your team manager.
- Pro-actively respond to customer enquiries resolving the query with best solution for the customer
- Taking inbound calls from customers and clients regarding a range of queries
- Recording and updating information accurately
- Offering solutions to any issues that might arise, to make sure that our clients and their customers are always happy
Although a contact centre background is not essential for this role, you will need to have a clear understanding of customer service and have proven customer service skills.
- The ability to listen to, and understand our customers
- Strong communication skills, especially on the phone or via email
- A can-do attitude
- Able to resolve queries independently and in a positive way so that our customers are always happy
- PC literate – using Word, Excel and Outlook
FULL TIME & PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE
Shifts: (8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm) – 5 days over 7 (inc every other weekend)
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to Oceans.6237EE906.firstname.lastname@example.org