Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor
£29,000 (DOE) Fixed term
Due to continuous growth and a new project one of our key clients are looking to take on a Customer Executive / Customer Service Advisor for their site in Crewe. This will be fixed term until January 2021 with a potential for it to turn permanent.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor:
- You will capture customer orders by telephone, electronic data interchange, email and vendor portal to defined standards of accuracy and prompt processing. You will input trade returns collection requests and liaise with carriers and logistics to support the achievement of collection targets. You will input adhoc information relating to customer order requirements, patterns and agreements.
- You will ensure, following order capture, that correct stock is allocated to orders including the individual inspection and correction of electronic data interchange orders, and maintenance of the telesales brand and telesales customer master databases. You will adjust orders where necessary in relation to any restrictions imposed by credit management and/or warehouse/transport capacity issues.
- You will manage billing of UK domestic customer orders including applied prices (especially at times of price increases) and manage the manual “to follow” processes and procedures for out of stock lines to ensure application of correct pricing.
- You will respond to all consumer and customer enquiries relating to product quality or service. You will resolve such enquiries or if required, refer issues to appropriate company or regulatory departments for resolution. You will record enquiries and monitor diverted issues to resolution and completion.
- You will build and develop solid customer relationships ensuring excellent customer service and to deal with customer queries and complaints regarding invoices, credit notes, pricing, terming, deliveries and discrepancies etc. and act to resolve issues raised. You will be an active member of an empowered team working in accordance with the values set out in the Crewe vision and values.
- You will formulate, raise and input stock-related credit and debit entries and produce SRTs for other adjustments including nominated wholesaler VAT journals, for input via the BSC; resolution of problems created in the nominated wholesaler process.
This is a great opportunity for an experience Customer Service Executive to develop their career path. It will be!
Please get in touch if you would like any more information on the position
If you think you could be right for this Sales & Marketing role then please call Hannah on 01782 712 230 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.223D32652.firstname.lastname@example.org