Our client currently has an opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join the team!
A key part of your role will be to ensure that our customers receive the first class customer service
As a Deputy Manager you will be accountable for the following:
- Supporting the Store Manager in implementation and maintaining the appropriate operating standards and principles to maximise profitability
- Cash handling
- Stock control
- Driving sales and keeping up to date with shop performance
- Create a positive, vibrant culture that delivers excellent customer service
- Ensure high standards of visual merchandising are achieved
- Support the Store Manager
- Promote, engage and educate customers through product demonstrations, sampling and demonstrating the unique selling point of the product or brand
- Support & drive forward our growing e-commerce business. Managing order processing, picking, customer service
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A passion for retail and health & beauty
- Experience in retail and leading a team
- Flexibility and driven to succeed – we are looking for a candidate to work 37.5 hours per week
- Previous retail/Supervisor experience
This position is a temporary contract for 9months
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.11CC60811.firstname.lastname@example.org