Our Client based in Tameside are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Registered Manager to lead their new domiciliary care company in Tameside.
Salary is dependent on experience. They are looking for someone who really wants to make a difference and hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a role your own.. developing your own strategies, recruiting and developing this service with very achievable growth ambitions.
- Ensure we remain compliant at all times
- Leading a team to provide quality home care services
- Enable the development of the business
- Recruit and retain new staff members and monitor their progress within the organisation
- You must be experienced in working within a domiciliary care service, in a management role
- Hold a Leadership and Management qualification at Level 5, or willingness to work towards this
- You should possess strong leadership and organisational skills and be able to hit the ground running
- We’re looking for someone who is energetic and motivated to play a key role in developing an already-successful service
- You must be able to demonstrate good CQC compliance skills and possess a sound track record of achieving compliance in any recent
- Domiciliary Care management: 1 year (Required)
- Driving licence and access to own car (Required)
- Level 3 or above in Health & Social Care NVQ (Required)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please contact Melissa Buckley at KPI Care
To apply for this job email your details to MelissaB.61B9CE3C6.firstname.lastname@example.org