Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
Due to continued growth KPI Recruiting Ltd are looking for a talented recruitment consultant with experience in the driving sector to join their successful team in Crewe. KPI are a leading multi sector recruiter and our consultants thrive on delivering exceptional sevice to our clients and candidates. Joining a busy recruitment environment you will be working on an established driving desk to develop relationships with both new and existing clients and drivers alike.
This is a fast paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent. Our recruiters are professional, dedicated and innovative, with a focus on building fantastic long lasting, collaborative relationships with our clients and candidates.
As a true ambassador for the KPI brand, you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing and managing drivers assignments on a day to day basis
- Ensuring you maintain a pool of quality compliant drivers to service exisiting and new clients
- Identifying opportunities with new clients and introducing the services of KPI Recruiting’s driving division
- Maintain up to date knowledge and in depth expertise related to the driving sector
- Providing insights and guidance as necessary to clients and candidates.
- Work in close conjunction with other sectors to ensure that a collaborative and consistent approach is adopted across the business.
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI online band. Supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities
- Work with the resourcing and marketing teams to develop effective recruitment and sales campaigns
What will you bring to KPI?
preferably with experience in driver recruitment, you will have a passion for building long term recruitment partnerships which deliver a quality service. You will be professional and commercially aware, with the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility both over the phone and face to face.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency first established in the North West, led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to clients and candidates then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.72535F4A7.email@example.com