Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
Are you a resourcing ninja who understands the driver recruitment market?
Due to our continued growth in the driving recruitment sector we are looking to add a dedicated driver resourcer to our fantastic resourcing team based at our UK HQ in Stoke-On-Trent. Working with our driving consultants across multiple locations throughout the UK, you will be pro-actively resourcing drivers to fulfill the requirements of our clients. Writing engaging job adverts and using job boards and social media to attract candidates you will engage with drivers who are looking to work with KPI. This is a fast paced role with an established multi sector recruiter who are dedicated to providing the best service to both our candidates and clients.
KPI recruiting offer excellent rewards and have a lively culture that nurtures talent. Our recsourcers are professional, dedicated and innovative, with a focus on finding the right talent to support our recruitment consultants in delivering the quality service our clients have come to expect.
As a true ambassador for the KPI brand, you will be responsible for:
- Interpretting job specs and assignment details provided by consultants and turning them into eyecatching and informative job adverts
- Working with the marketing team to develop effective recruitment and sales campaigns
- Maximising the use of job boards and social media to attract drivers
- Maintining the ATS and candidate tracking tools to provide meaningful data to the management team
- Sifting applications and pre-screening candidates
- Booking interviews for successful drivers with consultants
- Promoting a positive candidate experience throughout the first stages of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Tracking success of campaigns to ensure methods are maximised
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI online band. Supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities.
What will you bring to KPI?
With experience working as a resourcer in the driving market you will have a passion for finding the right candidate for the right role. You will be professional with the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility over the phone when speaking to drivers. Having a collabrotive approach you will become an extension of the wider driving team, enabling them to deliver an outstanding service to our clients.
KPI Recruiting are a leading multi sector recruitment agency which started in the North West and now extends across the UK. The KPI team is led by experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow, adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to candidates then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.52535FEA5.email@example.com