Are you looking for a New Role?
Available for Immediate start?
Do you hold a full UK driving licence?
Would you enjoy a role working in all weathers?
If you have answered YES to the above then this is the role for you!
I am currently recruting for staff to join a well known and extremely reputable firm based in the Stone area where you will be working as a Vehicle Coordinator. This is a great opportunity looking for someone who would like a entry role into driving as it will give you a good insight into what a driving role will entail, this is a physical and demanding position and will require you to walk throughout the day, move vehicles around site and inspecting vehicles for damanged.
This is a great company to join and they are looking for fresh, new candidates to work outside in the site where you will be working as part of a large team who’s sole role is to liaise with clients and customers, deliver a first rate service, inspect vehicles and log damages where requird.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Moving cars around the site
- Walking around site to locate vehicles
- Confident using an iPad to log damages and upload images
- Liaising with customers where required
- Checking vehicle information and locating where required
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Full clean driving licence
- You must be comfortable with a physical role
- Confident and professional
- Computer literate
- Ideally some knowledge of the car industry
- An interest in car/ automotive inductry would be advantageous
- Personable and able to work as part of a team
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Lily at KPI for more deatails LilyJ@kpir.co.uk or call 01782 712 230
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.925BC04B9.firstname.lastname@example.org