We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximise reliability and functionality.
You should be well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. Ideally must also be a good communicator to liaise with customers and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work servicing vehicles plus more complex jobs including cam belts.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Complete paperwork required
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- We require the applicant to be confident in more complex jobs like cambelts aswell as the routine jobs.
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Appropriate motor vehicle qualifications – master technician/ level 3
- Clean driving license and own transport
Shift patteren is monday to friday 8am till 6pm and you will need to be able to work a saturday 8am-1pm on a rotational basis.
To apply for this job email your details to lucye.62498D356.email@example.com