KPI Engineering are seeking an Engineering Procurement lead, Full and Part time hours available to join a well-established bakery.
Any Successful candidates must be proactive and able to provide a first class service, you must be a natural problem solver.
You must be capable of generating and maintaining working relationships with suppliers, engineer and various departments when required.
- Previous experience in a procurement or sales role within a large organisation.
- Knowledge of raising purchase orders, chasing suppliers, keeping tight paper trail and resolving invoicing issues.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office – for sending emails and reports
- CIPS qualified or in the process of seeking relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of food industry standards .
- Experience of working in a team in a process environment.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Purchasing or sourcing experience of engineering parts.
For more information please contact Will@KPIEngineering on 01270 444 578
To apply for this job email your details to WilliamP.71C12F447.firstname.lastname@example.org