NATIONAL FACILITIES MANAGER
EXPERIENCED AND AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY? THIS IS A TEMPORARY ONGOING CONTRACT
FLEXIBLE HOURS – 40 HOURS PER WEEK
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Professional to join us as a Facilities Manager. This person will be an integral part of our estate operations department and will be responsible for managing 4 x Facilities Coordinators (1 x Senior) to ensure that all sites are kept to a high standard and provide a safe, functional and happy place for our people.
As our clients Warehouse Facilities Manager you will be working alongside their Facilities Manager, Warehouse Managers, Security, Health and Safety, Operations, Facilities’ onsite maintenance teams and external contractors.
You will be responsible for supporting the Facilities co-ordinators and maintenance team to ensure that their Warehouses are kept to a high standard and provide a safe, functional and happy place for their staff to work. The Warehouse Facilities Manager will be required to support the business by providing reactive and planned maintenance; along with project work across the warehouse.
- Managing the on site maintenance team alongside the coordinators
- PPM Ownership – ensuring the Estate is compliant, safe and operational by being responsible and accountable for all scheduled work.
- Reactive jobs – Managing all reactive works across the estate to ensure jobs are completed in line with SLAs, prioritised correctly and completed to a high standard.
- Contract Management – All third party contracts to be renewed or integrated into the AO Process by tendering and legal sign off.
- H&S Requirements for all sites to meet the H&S department stipulations.
- Risk management
- Budget responsibility and creation.
- On call team management and support when required.
- Project management
What will you be expected to deliver?
- Produce accurate reports regarding the performance of the maintenance function as a whole
- The ability to provide relevant quotes and comparisons for tender
- The ability to negotiate with contractors / cost engineering
- Escalation of issues to the correct resources
- Adherence to service level agreements
- Ensuring Health and Safety is upheld working closely with our H&S team
- Ensure daily site inspections are complete
- Managing small projects
- Contractor management
- The ability to interpret Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Managing the work load of a small team of cleaners
- Managing the work load of a small maintenance team
- Excellent understanding of M&E and building fabric services
- Facilities qualification
- Health & Safety knowledge (IOSH/NEBOSH desired)
- The ability to understand and interpret RAMS and Permits
- Experience of Insurance/Fire safety requirements
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Decisive yet methodical
- Customer focused
- Open Communicator
- Understanding of facilities/operational priorities
- Ability to manage a small maintenance team
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with people and emergency situations
- Full UK driving licence
Please call the Stoke office for further details and ask for either Keeley or Lily on 01782 712230
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.1261D4FD1.email@example.com