A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading organisation based in Newcastle under Lyme as their Finance Business Partner. The role will be working as part of the senior management team, working closely with two operations to support with all aspects of finance covering commercial performance, budgeting and cost delivery, alongside responsibility for monthly and annual reporting.
The Group finance division is based in the South, the role in Newcastle under Lyme will support all aspects of finance in this area.
- Responsibility for financial oversight and control for business areas
- Monthly reporting of the subsidiary entity’s results as well as a number of other key reports
- Audit and year end responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with management accounting and reporting experience. Some knowledge within the Insurance sector would be highly advantageous. Our client have a real passion for service delivery, customer service is at the heart of their operation. If you enjoy working with people, are driven, approachable and engaging this is the role for you!
- Highly numerate
- Advanced Excel – analysis of large data sets
- Group consolidation
- VAT Partial Exemption (highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
Core office hours: Monday to Friday, excellent benefits package included.
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.8230DC848.firstname.lastname@example.org