We are looking for a FLT driver (counterbalance) for our client based near to Knutsford.
Not only will you do FLT work, we would also expect you to assist on the production line when needed in a butcher/slaughter environment.
What you will be doing alongside the FLT work:
- Use knives to perform meat cutting and trimming.
- Have a good understanding of food hygiene and safety processes.
- Use sharpening equipment
- Remove parts, such as skin, feathers or bones from carcasses
- Separate meats and by products into specified containers and seal containers.
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
Rates of pay would be discessed with the right person.
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 6am-5pm and Friday 7am-12.
Immediate starts available.
To apply for this job email your details to AmandaC.41E525104.firstname.lastname@example.org