Are you an FLT driver with a Counterbalance licence?
Our client is experiencing outstanding growth and is looking to for 6 Counterbalance FLT drivers in Stafford.
The Counterbalance FLT driver role has early and late shifts available and is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation who invest in their people.
The FLT driver position pays £9.44 per hour and will require you to complete additional training on specialist equipment.
Successful Counterbalance FLT driver applicants will be:
- Driven by results
- Eager to learn
- Flexible when required
Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Operating an FLT Counterbalance within a fast-paced environment
- Loading, unloading and moving products
- Accurate picking of products within the warehouse
- Ensuring the integrity of all products is maintained
- Safe operation of Manual Handling Equipment
Essential Required Skills
- You must hold a valid in-date Counterbalance licence either ITTSAR or RTITB registered.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to lucye.224FF4B02.email@example.com