As a Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver your responsibilities will be:
• Operating an FLT Counterbalance within a fast-paced environment
• Loading, unloading and moving products
• Accurate picking of products within the warehouse
• Ensuring the integrity of all products is maintained
• Safe operation of Manual Handling Equipment
Restocking products, Stock rotation & general warehouse work
Essential – Must have previous experience moving heavy products 5 tonne plus
Hold a valid Counterbalance B2 FLT license advantageous
There are 2 shifts available (06:00-15:00, 12:00 – 21.00)
Pay is £9.00 per hour.
Immediate starts available!
If you enjoy working as part of a hardworking team then please send your CV to Resourcing@kpir.co.uk . For further information regarding the role don’t hesitate to call the Winsford Branch on 01606539229.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to AmandaC.925928C29.email@example.com