Salary: £8.50 – £11:50 dependant on your placement
The Role: Care Assistant & Support Workers | Days & Night Shifts | Nursing & Care Home Settings |Older Adults | Young People | Learning Difficulties | Mental Health | Leaving Care | Youth Offending
KPI Care Manchester are looking to recruit Care Assistants and support workers that are passionate about delivering person centred care to older adults, children and young people within Care/Nursing Home settings and supported living accommodation.
We have several clients in the area that are looking for Care/Support staff to work Day shifts, Night shifts and sleep overs. KPI Care have multiple flexible contracts, either full time or part time. To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate and meet the following criteria;
- Maintain health of all service users
- Assist with any personal care required (In some settings)
- Administrate medication if you have the necessary training to do so
- Assist the service user in getting dressed and getting them ready for the day/night
- Prepare any food and drink, adhering to dietry requirements
- Ensure you are following all manual handling proceedures and policies are being adhered too
- Following all health and safety rules and regulations
What skills & experience do I need to apply for this role
- You need to be eligible to work in the UK
- Preferably 6 months minimum work experience in the UK
- Ideally you would have undergone mandatory training within the last 12 months, but this is not essential as we are able to offer training as part of our induction programme.
- Complete an enhanced DBS or provide your update service
Why Choose KPI Care?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing training and development
- Dedicated consultants
- Weekly pay (a week in hand)
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s Apply)
If you feel like this is a new challenge you would like to start, or you are an experienced health & social care worker wanting a change, then please apply for this role today and one of our consultants will be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
KPI Care <3
#KPICare #Care #Support #Agency #Recruitment #SocialCare #CareHome #Crewe #Worker #Role #Position #FullTime #PartTime #NursingHome #SupportedAccomadation #Health&SocialCare #YoungPeople #LeavingCare #YouthOffending #HealthcareAssistant #SupportWorker #LoveYourJob
To apply for this job email your details to LaurenM.01E23D780.email@example.com