Working for one of our leading clients based at their Warehousing facilities in Crewe, we have a fantastic opportunity to join their business on a fixed term contract. They are seeking a Health and Safety Manager (6-9 months initially) who will implement policies and procedures whilst working with the senior management team.
Are you a NEBOSH qualified health and safety professional ready for your next challenge? We’re looking for someone to lead safety across our clients full warehousing operation. If you enjoy relationship building and implementing a strong health and safety culture this is the role for you.
Daily duties to include:
- Roll out the health and safety strategy across the site whilst providing a focussed health, safety and environmental guidance and coaching plan to managers
- Monitor health and safety on site including carrying out risk assessments, writing risk assessments and assisting with incident investigation whilst training colleagues
- Provide statistical analysis reporting of the site health and safety performance and present findings to the senior management team
- With your strong communication skills, you will bring all of your stakeholders on board and have the resilience to embed a consistent culture across the site
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven health and safety management experience
- Possess NEBOSH General Certificate in occupational safety and health or equivalent
- Have the ability to influence senior stakeholders on all aspects of health and safety
- Be driven by a sense of urgency, have a flair for innovative approaches and be able to demonstrate a track record in H&S improvement within a similar role.
- Be hands on, proactive and willing to assist with ad-hoc duties as they arise
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.0249341F0.firstname.lastname@example.org