Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join the team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the process and logging of calls received from the Client, ensuring the Helpdesk function exceeds client expectations.
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Working on several dedicated contracts
- Using an in house system
- Raising purchase orders
- Dispatching works to static engineers
- Dispatching works to sub-contractors
- Booking in visits with the client
- Escalate any identified issues to line management and seek advice when needed
- Call handling experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with good planning ability, to organise / schedule events and activities
- Capability to understand and analyse statistical data
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.224029FD2.firstname.lastname@example.org