Location: Manchester (Trafford)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable £20,000 – £25,000
KPI Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a new domiciliary care company in the Trafford area of Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity as this is a new, startup branch so the company are ideally looking for an experienced branch manager who is registered with the CQC or alternatively an experienced care coordinator keen to make the next step in their career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career driven individual to work with a forward thinking company that in return offers a competitive salary with bonus schemes and excellent progression opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working alongside the company director to start up the branch in terms of initial recruitment of staff and business development.
- Ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures are fully and consistently implemented and run in line with CQC regulations.
- Recruiting and training of staff in order to develop the workforce to meet requirements.
- Taking effective action to address areas of dissatisfaction or poor performance.
- Must have experience of working in domiciliary care as a manager or care coordinator.
- Will desirably have a L5 qualification or equivalent or be willing to work towards this.
- Must show leadership potential and be personable with a strong work ethic.
- A Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle is essential for this position as you will be covering four areas.
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration or apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.61C64D3E6.email@example.com