Human Resources Advisor
Our client is looking for an inspirational and driven hands-on HR Advisor to coordinate and conduct the day-to-day activities within a busy HR function.
General Description / Purpose of the HR Advisor:
As the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering a full range of HR services within the company, through your own work and that of your team.
The ideal candidate MUST have previous experience working within a manufacturing, logistics or warehousing background.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attending bi-weekly Health & Safety meetings, reporting key findings to the team following each meeting and own HR related initiatives.
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation
- Ownership of the performance management process and advising on staff development
- Providing advice and guidance to ensure the Company continues to provide a competitive work environment and total compensation package
- Managing an effective recruitment and selection process to ensure the needs of the business are met from initial recruitment need being identified to successful onboarding
- Ensuring the alignment of HR strategy with business goals, working with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy
- Providing accurate and timely data to support payroll processing and assisting in payroll related admin/enquiries
- Overseeing administration of the pension process, including re-enrolment activities of the Company and periodic pensions assessment regimes;
- Management and accurate retention of the HR files and the HR Management System;
· Ensuring full compliance with the Data Protection legislation;
- Ensuring HR procedures and records support the Company’s ongoing BS:EN ISO 9100 and ISO 14001 accreditations
- Working in close liaison with H&S colleagues in promoting a safe environment where wellbeing of staff is paramount
- Managing complex employee relations issues including investigations, discipline and grievance, absence, redundancy, etc; Occasional travel may be required.
- Minimum of CIPD L3 Qualified
- Previous experience in a generalist HR role is essential
- Data Protection training
- Pension legislation
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are required together with proven leadership capabilities and a solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application;
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role please don’t hesitate to apply. Initial interviews with successful candidates will take place via Sykpe or other methods of video call
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.4242614E4.firstname.lastname@example.org