Installations Coordinator £19,850 per annum – Crewe
40.25 hour working week (8am-8pm 4 on 4 off) Temporary to Permanent position available
You will work closely with team members in the installations department. You will have regular contact with the engineers and you will also have close working relationships with outbase teams and external third parties.
As an integral part of the installations team you will provide support to ensure that the engineers have the tools and equipment required to complete their daily tasks. You will work with key stakeholders to ensure that the team efficiency is managed on a daily basis.
Your regular tasks will also include;
- Ordering of spare parts and tools
- Tool box audits
- Working with databases and systems to track spare parts and tools
- Updating GEAC
- Working to tight deadlines
- Communicating key information to parts of the operational team
- Supporting the administration team with uniform distribution
To fulfil this role you will need to be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will be approachable, have the ability to prioritise tasks and workloads independently or as part of the well coordinated team.
A keen eye for detail is essential to ensure that all audit, operational and HR paperwork is completed correctly.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 12 months administrative/operations admin/coordinator experience
- Previous experience of working in a customer service focused role would be highly desirable
- Spreadsheet management and stock taking knowledge would be a distinct advantage
You will demonstrate the following skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, peers and external third parties
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.32589FAA3.firstname.lastname@example.org