*** New and Exciting Role ***
Internal Sales Administrator, Nantwich £18,500
I am looking for someone to join an extremely busy and fast paced manufacturer based near to Nantwich where you will be responsible for managing a number of accounts within a set region and you will be creating a consistent and continuity of contact between clients and customers, process orders efficiently and accurately and dealing with high volume of inbound calls.
Range of Responsibilities
- Create relationships between the regions customers, Regional Business Consultant and Internal Sales Administrator.
- The day to day duties of the roll is to manage allocated area in conjunction with the area sales manager.
- Inputting faxed, emailed and web orders for your region
- Releasing of back orders when allocated
- Arranging new price list to be sent by email (excel or PDF), post but to promote the use of our web services
- Communicating with RBC any relevant points from customers which may be of interest.
- Recognising improvements that can be made at the customers end such as incorrect prices, product codes, box quantities, etc.
- Taking of calls consisting of orders, price & availability, POD and ETA requests etc.
- Confident & outgoing personality
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to learn and deal with a high volume of part numbers
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work as a team and help their colleagues when required
- Excellent product knowledge in time with training provided
- Office experience in fast paced environment – minimum 1 year
Please get in touch on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.325F0E973.firstname.lastname@example.org