Our client has an opportunity for a Inventory Clerk to join the team!
As an inventory Controller you will support the warehouse team by working closely with members of the team, this will include shift stock supervisors. You will have regular contact with other areas in the business including returns, warehouse and the operational management team.
You will need to demonstrate your enthusiasm to become an integral part of the team and ensure all stock is managed in the most efficient way possible.
- Input data entry on to Excel
- Balance stock including Bulk Items
- Complete daily reports using Excel
- Complete Clerical work for the goods in department
- Assist the shift with any missing stock
- Process purchase order receipts
- Complete general administrations duties
- Minimise missing stock and incorrect stock movements
- Support the reduction of items in the red area
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Drive and ability to perform well under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, specifically inventory control functions
Hours: 6pm – 6am (4 on 4 off)
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.324CE1963.firstname.lastname@example.org