Role: Labourer (CSCS card not needed)
Job Term: Temp to Perm
Pay Rate: National living wage
Working hours: 8am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday OR Twilight shifts available Monday to Friday 4pm-11:30pm
KPI operating as an employment business, are currently recruiting for labourers for our client in the Stoke-On-Trent area.
Our client have been developing, producing and distributing a wide range of proven products for concrete and reinforced concrete construction for over half a century.
Induction will be ahead of the start day and on the job training provided.
- Clean and prepare the job site,
- Load and pack materials,
- Use a variety of tools and machines
- Must be physically fit
- Able to multi-skill, be hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain good timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to follow instructions and complete documentation if required.
- Able to carry out manual work.
- Welding experience would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to lucye.4208F8FB4.firstname.lastname@example.org